170 Exquisite Chateau | Sleeps 16
- Holiday and Wedding Rental Chateau, Bordeaux, SW France
- Sleeps up to 16 with 8 bedrooms all en-suite
- Swimming Pool and Tennis Court
- Fully catered options can be arranged - ideal for weddings, courses and retreats
- Gym, Games Room, Numerous terraces
- 25 mins to Bordeaux Centre and Bordeaux Airport
- From £6692 -£10,962 per week (shorter stays out of seasons - please enquire)
This exquisite Chateau, is set on the edge of Bordeaux, nestled in its own vines as well as 52 acres of grounds offering complete privacy and luxury. Stunning architecture, beautiful interiors and incredible facilities makes this Chateau a must to visit. The Chateau has a swimming pool and a tennis court as well as a gym and games room. There are 8 suites all with en-suite facilities offering flexible accommodation for 16 guests. The decor is out of this world with four poster beds, roll top baths and elegant antique furniture. In each bedroom there are beautiful linens and towels and gorgeous toiletries provided. There is maid service included throughout your stay.
The Chateau has an ideal layout for families and large group bookings with all bedrooms en-suite. There is plenty of living space downstairs with a formal living room as well as a cosy sitting room and comfy reading room. There is also a separate dining room and study for those who may need to work whilst here and WIFI throughout the Chateau. In addition there is a large kitchen with plenty of seating. The grand hallway links all these rooms together and offers an additional spacious dining area for larger parties and events.
All eight bedrooms are large and spacious and have their own en-suites. The bedrooms are split over two (first and second) floors and the annexe. Each room has the space for a cot.
- Suite 1 has queen size bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower and bath as well as a sauna. There is a large walk in dressing room.
- Suite 2: has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
- Suite 3 has a double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Suite 4 has a king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
- Suite 5 has a double Bed or 2 Twin Beds and an en-suite shower-room.
- Suite 6 has 3 single beds and an en-suite shower-room.
- Suite 7:has 1 single bed with an en-suite shower-room.
- Suite 8 is in the separate annexe and has a king-size bed and a shower-room.
The Chateau is the ideal spot to enjoy the French outdoor life yet just a stone's throw from the bustling city of Bordeaux. The estate is over 20 hectares and consists of manicured lawns, vines, woodland and grassy meadows. The entrance is entirely screened and offers complete privacy. The swimming pool is set a short walk from the Chateau through a small woodland and the tennis courts are set just to the left of the swimming pool. For weddings, the grounds offer many possibilities including the ceremony taking place on the formal lawns at the back of the Chateau overlooking the vines or at the front of the Chateau with the backdrop of the trees.
The Chateau is set in beautiful countryside but with a short drive to Bordeaux centre, Bordeaux Airport and Bordeaux train station. The city is known for its amazing wine, restaurants including many that are Michelin starred, architecture, culture, art and history. The Chateau has several smaller villages even closer by offering all the amenities that you could want for whilst staying at the Chateau.
The Chateau is ideally positioned for ease of access for you and all your guests. It is just a 25 minute drive from Bordeaux Airport which has flights throughout Europe and further afield. Bordeaux Train station is also about a 25 minute drive and has a TGV train to Paris in just over 2 hours.