Modern 2 bedroom townhouse, all en-suite and courtyard garden SEFR134
- Holiday Rental Townhouse, Eymet, Dordogne, SW France
- Sleeps up to 4 with 2 bedrooms and 2 shower-rooms
- Private courtyard garden with BBQ
- 25 mins to Bergerac Airport and Dordogne river
- WIFI and Short stays available
- Quiet setting but 1 minute walk into bastide village
- From £330 to £700 rental per week (monthly rates available)
This lovely townhouse set in the centre of the bastide village of Eymet is an absolute delight. Set back a few roads from the pretty square , it has been fully renovated and offers flexible and modern accommodation. The front facade of the house almost opens up fully with an entrance door as well as French Doors. The downstairs is a large open plan area with modern fitted kitchen, dining area and living area with wood pellet burner. There is also a downstairs loo and laundry cupboard with washing machine and shelving. The kitchen has a fridge freezer, hob, oven/microwave and coffee machine as well as being fully equipped with new crockery, cutlery and all the cooking utensils you could require. The living area has a large three seater sofa and small coffee table.
The interior decor is light and stylish with an authentic french feel. There is a large flat screen TV with Freeview UK television as well as Netflix. There is also a small study area and the house has WIFI throughout.
On the First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 has a king size bed and an en-suite shower-room which has been recently renovated to include a large walk in shower fully tiled in travertine as well as a sink unit and WC. The large double window looks over the courtyard garden.
- Bedroom 2 has twin beds which can be pushed together to offer a super-king size bed and again a recently renovated en-suite shower-room, sink unit and WC. The window overlooks the quiet street below.
- There is a small landing area at the top of the stairs
A drinks welcome hamper is offered on arrival with local wine, coffee and tea.
Although right in the centre of this pretty French village, this house offers the wow factor with a beautiful and very private courtyard garden. There is an exterior dining table for 4 as well as wicker sofas and chairs. There is also a Gas BBQ.
LocationEymet is a bustling village with many bars, restaurants and shops. There is a weekly Thursday morning market and then throughout the summer months there are night markets on a Tuesday and a Thursday. There are also many special events such as White Wine and Oyster Festival, Medieval weekend and Banquet etc.
It is possible to rent the property for shorter breaks and we have flexible arrival days throughout the year to accomodate long weekends, ideal for guests arriving for local wedding stays. It is also possible for longer term rentals out of peak season.
Eymet is just a 25 minute drive to the Dordogne river-side town of Bergerac with its old quay and International Airport. The area is ideal for families as it offers peace and quiet with beautiful countryside as well as being easily accessible to the enormous amount of activities that the Dordogne region as to offer.
There are activities to suit all ages and interests, foodies will enjoy the great local restaurants at the heart of France's centre of gastronomic excellence, as well as the wine of AOC Bergerac. The area has been described the capital of world prehistory, and culture vultures are spoilt for choice with caves, museums and chateaux aplenty.