Manoir d'Eymet with heated swimming pool SEFR105
- Manoir Holiday Rental, Eymet, SW France
- Sleeps up to 14 plus cots with 7 bedrooms
- 10m x 4m heated swimming pool
- Spacious Reception Rooms
- Within the village of Eymet
- 20 mins to Bergerac Airport and Dordogne rover
- From £4500 to £4950 rental per week
This Manoir is an ideal holiday home for small and large groups alike. There are impressive stone steps that take you up to the Entrance and into the formal Entrance Hall. That said, we are sure you will use the French doors that are off to the right and take you into
- The large and welcoming kitchen/breakfast room which can seat 10-12 people easily. The kitchen is fully eqipped with a STOVE range oven with 7 burners and 3 ovens and all the equipment you could need to cater for your group.
- There is a lovely snug off the kitchen which is ideal for children as well as a formal Drawing Room and Study. Both the Drawing Room and Snug have freeview Uk channels as well as an Amazon firestick.
- There is a large dining room with baby grand piano
- In addition for children there is a Playroom fully equipped with toys and games as well as a separate television for children's cartoons.
There are 7 bedrooms in the house and all of them are a good size and beautifully furnished and modern yet whilst retaining much character.
- Bedroom 1 is a large spacious bedroom with a King size bed (160 cm) and it is on the ground floor with doors out onto the garden. It has its own shower-room.
First Floor (East Wing)
- Bedroom 2 is a bedroom with twin beds.
- Bedroom 3 has a French Double bed (small double) and a single bed
- There is a family bathroom for Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3. It is large with a roll top bath and shower enclosure, basin and W.C.
- Bedroom 4 has a King size bed and an en-suite shower-room.
First Floor (West Wing)
- Bedroom 5 is a large bedroom with a King size bed.
- Bedroom 6 is another large bedroom with a French Double bed.
- There is a family bathroom for Bedroom 5 and Bedroom 6. It is large with a roll top bath and shower enclosure, basin and W.C.
- Bedroom 7 has a Double bed and an en-suite shower-room.
Although within a short walk of the village square, the Manoir has beautiful landscaped gardens, a fabulous (new for 2017) 10 metre heated swimming pool and a wonderful covered dining terrace for al fresco meals. There are plenty of places to sit and relax and the fantastic mature trees offer plenty of shade when needed. This property offers the opportunity to really experience French village living in a buzzing village yet with the retreat of a beautiful property and stunning grounds.
This amazing village Manoir is in an ideal location for a fabulous family holiday. The property is located in the village and is just a few minutes stroll to the bastide square with shops, bars and restaurants. Yet at the same time, you have a spacious family home, stunning gardens and an amazing covered dining terrace and heated swimming pool.
The village of Eymet has a weekly morning market each Thursday throughout the year and during the summer months there are additional night markets on a Tuesday and Thursday as well as many other different fetes and celebrations.
The Dordogne riverside town of Bergerac with it's International Airport is just a 20 minute drive north and the vibrant city of Bordeaux with a larger Airport is just a one hour and 30 minute drive to the West.
There are activities to suit all ages and interests, foodies will enjoy the great local restaurants at the heart of France's centre of gastronomic excellence, as well as the wine of AOC Bergerac. The area has been described as the capital of world prehistory, and culture vultures are spoilt for choice with caves, museums and chateaux aplenty.