Charming Period Chateau with Tennis Court and Pool SEFR109
- Holiday Rental Chateau, near Bergerac, SW France
- Sleeps up to 12 with 6 bedrooms, many en-suite
- Heated swimming pool and Tennis Court
- WIFI, table tennis, pool table, croquet lawn
- Large covered dining terrace and BBQ area
- 10 mins to Bergerac Airport and Dordogne river
- From £4000 to £5000 rental per week
The Chateau offers accommodation for up to 12 people plus cots. The reception rooms are elegant and spacious, and spill out to the outside terraces where you have views over the private and mature grounds. The kitchen is well equipped. There is a spacious sitting room, drawing room and day room. In addition there is a formal dining room and study. There is a full size billiard table. The Chateau bedrooms are all off the first floor Hallway, with four of the six having en-suite bathrooms.
There are 6 bedrooms in the main Chateau;
- Bedroom 1 is a double with an en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 is a double with an en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 is a double with a shared family bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 is a double with a shared family bathroom.
- Bedroom 5 is a double with an en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 6 is a double with an en-suite bathroom.
Set in over 5 hectares of park, the Chateau is surrounded by mature trees providing complete privacy. The pool is fully fenced and very private. The pool is heated and is made up of two connecting basins that are 5m x 4m and 7m x 4m. The shallow basin is 1m in depth and the Deeper basin is 2m in depth. The tennis court is extremely modern and fully fenced. The covered terrace easily seats up to 12 and has a BBQ area. In addition there is a table tennis table, croquet, and pool table.
The pretty village of Issigeac is where you will find your local boulangerie, small supermarket, boutique shops, restaurants. On a Sunday morning, Issigeac has one of the best morning markets in the area. It is just 10 minutes to Bergerac with the Dordogne River, its old town and Quay and International Airport.
The Chateau is ideally positioned just 10 minutes drive from Bergerac International Airport making it an easy final destination. Ryanair flies here from London Stansted, Liverpool, Nottingham, and Bristol. Flybe flies into Bergerac from London Gatwick, Southampton, Exeter and Edinburgh. There are also interconnecting flights to Belfast, Glasgow, Dundee and Newcastle with Flybe. Jet2 flies to Leeds Bradford Airport and Transvania flies to Rotterdam. Twinjet also now flies from Bergerac to Paris.
The vibrant city of Bordeaux is 1hr 30 minutes away, with a larger International Airport servicing even more UK and Worldwide destinations. In addition, Toulouse Airport is approximately 1hr 50 minutes drive to the south - again a large International Airport