Charming 2 Bedroom Village House with private garden SEFR164
- Holiday Rental House, Eymet, Dordogne, SW France
- Sleeps up to 5 with 2 bedrooms and 2 shower-rooms
- Courtyard garden with dining area and BBQ
- 25 mins to Bergerac Airport and Dordogne river
- WIFI and Short/Long stays available
- Quiet setting but 2 minute walk into bastide village
- From £330 to £700 rental per week (monthly rates available)
This charming townhouse set in the centre of the bastide village of Eymet is a warm and welcoming property. Although just a 2 minute walk into the centre, the location is quiet and parking is easy. Recently renovated the house offers flexible and modern accommodation.
The ground floor is mainly open plan with a modern fitted kitchen, dining area and living area with a wood burning stove. There is also a utility room with an additional fridge freezer and a washing machine. The kitchen has a fridge, range oven, microwave and is well equipped for those who like cooking with new crockery, cutlery and all the cooking utensils you could require. The living area has a comfortable sofa and additional chairs. The interior decor is light and stylish with an authentic french feel. There is a large flat screen TV with Freeview UK television.
There is also a small study area at the top of the stairs and the house has WIFI throughout. Leading off from here there are 2 bedrooms;
- Bedroom 1 has a king size bed and an en-suite shower-room which has been recently renovated to include a walk in shower fully tiled in travertine as well as a sink unit and WC. The double window looks over the courtyard garden. There is also a full size day bed in this room ideal for a child.
- Bedroom 2 has double bed. Next to Bedroom 2 is a family bathroom with a shower over the bath and a sink and WC. The window overlooks the street below.
Although right in the centre of this pretty French village, this house offers the wow factor with a lovely courtyard garden. There is an exterior dining table for 6 with parasol. There is also a Gas BBQ.
LocationEymet is a bustling village with many bars, restaurants and shops. There is a weekly Thursday morning market and then throughout the summer months there are night markets on a Tuesday and a Thursday. There are also many special events such as White Wine and Oyster Festival, Medieval weekend and Banquet etc.
It is possible to rent the property for shorter breaks and we have flexible arrival days throughout the year to accommodate long weekends, ideal for guests arriving for local wedding stays. It is also possible for longer term rentals out of peak season.
Eymet is just a 25 minute drive to the Dordogne river-side town of Bergerac with its old quay and International Airport. The area is ideal for families as it offers peace and quiet with beautiful countryside as well as being easily accessible to the enormous amount of activities that the Dordogne region as to offer. There are activities to suit all ages and interests, foodies will enjoy the great local restaurants at the heart of France's centre of gastronomic excellence, as well as the wine of AOC Bergerac. The area has been described the capital of world prehistory, and culture vultures are spoilt for choice with caves, museums and chateaux aplenty.